First trimester bleeding

c00129252

Reaction score
Hi everyone just wondering if anyone has been through a similar situation as me??
So at the start of August I unfortunately had an ectopic pregnancy which I had to have surgery to remove my right tube😥 But about 3-4 later discovered I was pregnant again😬 From my right ovary!!!! Miracle!! So excited obviously so now the egg was in the womb so should be 6-7 weeks now. Unfortunately since last Wednesday after sex I began brown spotting and it's getting worse... I am so scared it might be a miscarriage 😥Went for scan yesterday and the sack has gotten bigger since last week but unfortunately the nurse couldn't tell me anymore whether I am having a miscarriage or why I am bleeding and I don't have another scan again until next week anyone have any advice??

Is the bleeding light? Just after sex? That's completely normal. :hugs:

Hey it was just spotting at first but that was last week.. it's gotten heavier since about 4 days ago. No think the sex starred it but it's all the time after I go toilet xx

I don't know how this will turn out for you but hoping the best. I bled through both my pregnancies (2 healthy babies) and just found out I am pregnant for the 3rd time because my "period" was going on way longer than it should so I decided to test.

Thank you berri for the reply. Congrats �� Hopefully it will but doesn't look good unfortunately ��

Hey it was just spotting at first but that was last week.. it's gotten heavier since about 4 days ago. No think the sex starred it but it's all the time after I go toilet xx

Are you having to wear a pad or anything, is there constant bleeding or only when you wipe:go to the toilet?

I bled a few times during my first pregnancy, enough to need a pantyliner and there when I wiped. No explanation (only once after sex) & was put down to an irritable cervix. She's a healthy 2 year old now.

If it's just brown spotting, it's probably OK. Likely just an irritated cervix or old blood from a minor bleed in the uterus. If it's red or enough to need a panty liner, that's more serious. Hope your scan gives good news.

Im also in the same situation its nerve wracking but reading here ya'll gove me hope..my betas were 292 and went for a Sono cause i started brown discharge then bleeding red and light pink so i had all colors different times and right now it seems like it wants to stop already..my tests have never gotten darker than control line and at one point theybwere getting lighter and now with the bleeding im staring to test again to see if hormones are dropping but the test seem to get a little darker..is this a normal.pregnancy? Ive ready so many things on dr google and in confused to whu am i bleeding. Forgot to mention when i got sono done my uterus was empty so either i was too early or nothing ever started.

I'm 5 weeks now and I have almost the exact same story. In August I had my left tube removed due to a ruptured ectopic pregnancy.
I'm now pregnant and have had some spotting off and on. It's always after a bowel movement. My doctor said it was due to a sensitive/friable cervix. I never have any cramping, it only happens right after I go #2 and it always fades away to nothing within a few hours.
My doc told me not to worry about it, and I'm getting better at not freaking now that I can see the very clear pattern... but it terrified me and I was positive it was another ectopic.

Hi guys just wanted to do an update unfortunately it was a miscarriage.. so think I will be giving my body a little break. Hopefully in a few months might give it another try and will be ok. Thanks for your replys xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->