First Trimester/First Baby!!

Thank you Bowmans. This is horrible. I have never in my life had cramps like I'm having. It's making me nauseous. :cry::sick:

I'm so sorry Mrs R. :-( Sending you all good things. :::hugs::: to you hon.

Went to my doctor and he gave me some medicine for the pain. Thank goodness!! I'm feeling a bit better. He said I need to wait for this to pass and my real period to start before we can try again. That way my uterus can heal and my hormones can even out. Sucks because sometimes it can take anywhere from 4-7 weeks to get your period after a MC. But I want to make sure when I get pregnant again, my body is ready.

Thank you Monzter:hugs:

Found out I'm pregnant too! June 3. only through pregnancy test though. I haven't checked with a doctor yet but google told me I'm approaching my 10th week.. I'm experiencing the same + difficulty in breathing at times. Not sure if this happens to you guys as well..

hi ladies

i am new here on the site.
I found out im pregnant for the first time on 29 june.
i have luckily already been for a scan on the 3 july and we saw the little bean and a tiny fetal pole measuring at 5.3mm so i was 6w5d and i am now 7w2d and go for another scan in 2 weeks to see if we can hear a little heartbeat, some woman hear a heartbeat already at that time but our doc said all is on track, my bloods were good for my duration.

Congrats iyaamby and Ambzie!! :happydance: So happy for you ladies!!:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"