First trimester is turning me into a crazy woman!

maryanne1987

Reaction score
The title says it all. The hormones are literally turning me into a emotional, irational mess. Yesterday I started a huge row with DH as he was 10 minutes later back from the gym than he said he would be, then an hour later I cried as we had run out of the crackers I wanted. Then last night I had a full break down while watching tv with DH as I for some reason I got it into my head he was going to leave me. I just sat there sobbing while DH looked confused. Thank goodness the hubbie is a wonderful man, and took absolutly no notice. But surely this isn't normal, I've never been like it before while pregnant?

Oh love, :hugs::blush: I cried when i was pregnant because the Christmas tree lights wouldn't go on right..... Its all part of the journey xxx

Oh love, :hugs::blush: I cried when i was pregnant because the Christmas tree lights wouldn't go on right..... Its all part of the journey xxx

Really? Well that does make me feel better. I just want the the second tri to hurry up now so I can feel like me again. At the moment im just a spotty, crying mess that lives in leggings and the hubbies tshirts. Even this morning im at it again, hubbie made a cup of tea and I got all upset as he didn't even offer to make me one. The thing is I don't even like tea! Lol

Really? Well that does make me feel better. I just want the the second tri to hurry up now so I can feel like me again. At the moment im just a spotty, crying mess that lives in leggings and the hubbies tshirts. Even this morning im at it again, hubbie made a cup of tea and I got all upset as he didn't even offer to make me one. The thing is I don't even like tea! Lol

Haaaaaaaaaaa!!! Get ready because you are going to cry, a lot, at everything...... And at nothing, you will cry because you see an advert on tv, because of songs, because of posts on facebook....

I keep crying with happiness at TV shows! One born every minute and BGT had me roaring and not even get me started on my spots atm lol. So you are certainly not alone:hugs:

Thanks ladies. I'm hoping my emotions calm down a little. I live far to close to a mental health hospital to be behaving like this haha. Funny how each pregnancy can be so different. Last pregnancy I wasn't emotional at all, I just hated poor DH the whole first tri! Lol

I cry at adverts and to programs often x

bbbbbb I was practically crying at the happiness on bgt too lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->