First Trimester, or Worst Trimester?

HopefulEm

Reaction score
This being my 2nd go around, I've decided first trimester is definitely my least favourite. I'm feeling tired, emotional, and nauseous all day. I don't feel pregnant yet, and baby doesn't look like a baby yet. Plus I have to pretend like I'm not feeling sick around all the people I want to tell I'm pregnant but can't yet.

Dying to get past this draining time to when I can feel my round belly with little baby kicks inside. And to share the news!

I definitely agree. Not to mention all the worry that comes along with it!

I agree. It's awful and makes it impossible for me to keep up with my busy life! thank goodness my emotional-ness and exhaustion seems to have died down a bit, but the nausea and heartburn is still here and kicking my ass. Hoping I can get some relief soon!

Last pregnancy I felt better with every trimester or with every week that passed. :winkwink:

Yes 100% the way I'm Feeling I hate it I'm a complete wreck I can't wait until the hormones level out and I can't start to feel like me again :)

I agree! This time the first trimester was so hard for me. I've never felt so drained of energy!

Completely agree. This pregnancy there has been blerds, spotting, stress, hormonal ups and downs. Second trimester (sooooo soon!!) I really enjoyed last time and third trimester I just wanted it to hurry up as I was whale sized!

Definitely agree worst trimester nausea is a nightmare. Hot to cold. Tired all the time xx

I'm definitely emotional and grumpy, boobs are sore but MS hasn't taken hold yet and I've been getting cramps a lot.

Don't feel pregnant yet and got ages before a scan.

Definitely think first tri is the worst!

This is my last baby so I'm honestly just trying to enjoy every moment . It's hard because there's also so much worry and I found myself getting really down. I had to remind myself that assuming all goes well and I have baby #3 in my arms at the end of this I want to look back and have enjoyed it . I'm nauseous and sometimes I'm irritable, I'm bloated and uncomfortable but I'm trying to enjoy the hell out of it :haha:

Definitely the worst!! I want to skip ahead to second tri and hopefully feel normal again. :rofl: I'm tired, cranky, and following my son around is harder than expected.

I agree, I would never ever want to go back to first tri. However, now that I'm in third tri, I will argue that there is something to be said for not having a big bump impeding your mobility in first tri. I sometimes need my husband's help just to sit up or to adjust myself on the bed because my bump is so big I just can't do it on my own. So I think I'd say that's the ONLY thing I miss about first tri. Otherwise, none of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->