First tww after loss

Catalyst

Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
So I just got into my tww after my loss in august. Before geting pos opk and ovulation pains I was thinking testing the day AF should normally arrive or day after, nothing before no matter what I feel and such.
But then.. I get this blazing pos opk, followed with O pains and I got so excited! So now I am like, should I test 10 days after or wait 14 days? Just like that I am back to being obsessed even after all! :dohh::dohh:

My brain tells me that I should wait, and maby more than just the day she should arrive, maby week over before testing... then my heart tells me to do what I want (which is test sooner, or at least on the day she should arrive).

What would you do?

I too am on the first tww since dreaded natural MC at almost 8 weeks this August. I have not had a period yet since the MC, and POSSIBLE pos opk about 6 days ago. I have progesterone issues and am currently waiting to start Prometrium but figured we'd try again until then.

I have already started testing as of last night cause I couldn't help myself lol. I got an early pos about 8dpo, with implantation bleeding 1-2 days prior on my last pregnancy.

Impatience is killing me lol. Will keep testing here. I have a lot of Internet cheapies so that doesn't help at all lol. I hope we both get our BFP soon! Please update!!

I know what you are talking about. Before since I have long cycles I was bit tired of waiting but it was different and easyer somehow. Then I tested and got this blazing pos opk. So now I am so excited and I know we put in a good effort for this month. So now the waiting before testing is soooo long!! haha even though I got the pos opk on cd 17!! So 14 days should be no problem!

I am torn, I have 10 cheapy strips and am thinking I could use them from 10dpo... but then I think I maby wont get pos yet, and if not pg I have maby wasted 4-5 tests out of 10. Then I think but if I am pg then I have like 9 left when I get the positive one, and even if it is nice to be able to test again and more than twize after geting the first positive one I dont know about having 9 left to go! I might sell them but it would be more nice to use them myself.
So... best would be to wait another two weeks and test friday the 16th.. maby in 11 days the earlyest... but who knows.. might cave!

This is my first time ever using opks and started shortly after MC bleeding stopped. The results were often weird to read but I got one day of 4 strong lined tests and took that as my surge. I didn't get ewcm like the month I got pregnant, and often don't because my ovulation is weak or non existent due to my hormone issues. So anyway, here's so hoping. Id say if you have some extra tests, pee away lol. I'm going to because I'm just too excited and hopeful to be pregnant again so quickly.

And yeah the waiting is so so long and dreadful lol. I'm gonna try not to test again until Sunday, at which I'll be 8 dpo if I ovulated when I think I might've. I also am hoping I'll get implantation again cause that happened that much earlier than pos test did lol. Our efforts were not good with this one unfortunately so I may be too hopeful lol. But we're not out until the witch arrives!

Im just so afraid to test and get a positive then have another mc. I have two wonderful boys and never had a mc before. I got bfp and it was earlyer than I thought it would and probably had early ovulation that month. I got strong lines, not as dark as the other but not that faint either. Just decent ones :) no tweeking needed or anything. So 10 days later it started to bleed so I dont know... I am just afraid of geting my hopes up then having mc :S

I completely understand. I have not had a successful pregnancy yet, two confirmed MCs, a few others suspected. I recently found out about my progesterone deficiency while trying to fix my periods and started taking a natural supplement and vitamins to help my body balance itself. I fixed it apparently (conceiving) with my mixture but not enough. When I miscarried, I saw the heart beat 2 hours before and my blood test showed I was at a level of progesterone that could not sustain it. I'm petrified to get pregnant again and have it end in loss so I totally get it. But I'm naively hopeful and am going to take my prescribed progesterone at the first slight maybe positive test this time around. Next time if I'm out, I'm hoping my new OB can teach me how to take it so that I have good levels before pregnancy which is better obviously.

How long have you been TTC? How many dpo will you be on Sunday? Maybe we can test together lol. I so hope this is it for us!

Hi ladies! I'm so very sorry for your losses. I have also just joined the TWW after my loss and D&C in July. We have 3 boys and lost our sweet princess at 9 weeks. Doc said we can start trying again after my first cycle. I wasn't sure how regular or predictable my cycle and ovulation and everything would be after the D&C as it is the first time we've ever had to experience something like this. We started using preseed about a week ago just in case (we didn't want to miss it and hoped it might help!) I started having ovulation pain on Monday (CD 14) and then more on Tuesday. I HATE the TWW though! I promised myself I wouldn't get crazy about it, but now that it's here it's kind of gone out the window! We're so desperate for our rainbow baby and just want to know as soon as possible if he or she will be coming!
Excited to share this journey with you! I think having someone to talk to helps!
:dust::dust::dust:

I promised myself I wouldn't get crazy about it, but now that it's here it's kind of gone out the window! We're so desperate for our rainbow baby and just want to know as soon as possible if he or she will be coming!
Excited to share this journey with you! I think having someone to talk to helps!
:dust::dust::dust:

Im so with you in this. I was sure I would be relaxed and able to wait since I wanted to be sure since I had a mc but now that I got pos OPK I am like crazy wishing the time to pass and when I would be able to start testing!

Oh boy I think I may have gotten a pos wondfo HPT ladies. Starting yesterday and another today so faint. This mornings I read it after about 7-8 mins but the window is 5 mins. I'm freaking out! Picture to come soon.

ohhh Gypsy show us a pic!!!

This is also my first tww after delivering my little boy at 21 weeks in July, its killing me waiting and symptom spotting.

I am also only returning to work on Monday and hope to be pregnant soon which they wont take well!
I am due af around the 12th I believe as had my first period the 12th of last month but I honestly feel pregnant already, I have tested and its a bfn :( Going to wait until Friday and test again x

This was taken at 5:45 this am, took a shower and read it and this is the pic. Yesterday the lines were a little lighter but I heard wondfos can be tricky and have to read them within the 5 mins or it could be evap? I read it after quick shower no more than 10 mins later. Could evap be that quick? Am I losing my mind? My app is telling me I'm 10dpo but I have no idea what my cycle is after mc. I haven't gotten my period yet and I counted the beginning of my mc bleeding as first day of cycle. This is all so crazy and I'm so nervous to be pregnant again with my issues! Is there a line there for sure indicating pos!? I may have to splurge and get a digital.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 5
It is definitely there, how long ago was mc? I have used these cheapies for all 5 previous pregnancies and they have always been very accurate and the earliest to tell!

The beginning of my mc was August 12th. And it's looking like my TWW is over! I splurged on a digi at work- Let the panic attacks begin! I can't wait until Friday for you! Please keep us updated!!

Now I'm tryna figure out what the hell I should do to make sure this baby sticks as far as progesterone! Ugh!

Baby dust and luck to us 💕

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh