first TWW post D&C... looking for a buddy

Blu10

Reaction score
So I had a D&c for a mmc as 12 weeks in Feb (baby died between 7-8 weeks). AF arrived 16th March and my cycle is usually closer to 5 werks than 4. Im pretty sure I ovulated at the end of last week so Im now in my first TWW! Managed to get lots of bd'ing in so fingers crossed we may have caught the eggy. This was my 3rd pregnancy, we have DS who is 4 and had 1 loss before him also.
Anyone else due AF around 18-19th April? Baby dust to all xx

I'm due my af on the 17th. Sorry for your loss 😢. I had a mc in July 2010. I got pregnant the very next cycle. And my rainbow baby was born 25/03/11. Sending baby dust to you too :hugs:

Thanx gemstone, have you been TTC for long?

I haven't no. My youngest dd3 is only 6months old. I have 3 daughters. 1 mc & 1 termination due to problems very early on. I get very sick when pregnant. I nearly died having my first. An lucky that medicine has come such a long way since then that I have been able to have more. Fx'd it continues to improve. Hope you have a rainbow baby very soon x

Oh wow, quite eventful for you hun. I sailed through pregnancy with DS so fingers crossed if I get a sticky bean that it may happen again. Do you temp or use OPKs? X

Temp & I get ov'd pain. So pretty sure it's on its way. I also you a simple app on my phone to plot my days. Works really well. That's how I fell pregnant my youngest. 🙏 you get a sticky 1 soon

Sorry for your loss :(

This is my second month ttc my second (my daughter will be four in September).

Last month I started spotting a bit a few days early, got a faint bfp but then started bleeding heavily the next day (21/03). So I counted that as my CD1 and af will be due around the 18th. Hoping it won't arrive!!

Fingers crossed for us all :)

So I had a D&c for a mmc as 12 weeks in Feb (baby died between 7-8 weeks). AF arrived 16th March and my cycle is usually closer to 5 werks than 4. Im pretty sure I ovulated at the end of last week so Im now in my first TWW! Managed to get lots of bd'ing in so fingers crossed we may have caught the eggy. This was my 3rd pregnancy, we have DS who is 4 and had 1 loss before him also.
Anyone else due AF around 18-19th April? Baby dust to all xx

My "story" is very similar to yours blu! - I had a D&C at 11 weeks in February for a blighted ovum. AF arrived 19th of March and my cycles are 34 days long. I am pretty sure I ovulated on April 7 and we also did lots of bd'ing! This will be my 3 pregnancy as well - I have a 2 years old son and have had 2 MC since then - I think my AF will be due around April 21 - not far behind you!

Do you have any symptoms? For all 3 pregnancies I didn't have any - and only minor nausea around 6 weeks. My biggest symptom is anxiety!!! Anxiety to ovulate - anxiety to get pregnant - anxiety that is sticks.....ahhhh!

Baby dust to you all!!!

Ahhhh anxiety.... fantastic isnt it! Sorry for your losses. Well AF is due sometime over the next week and ive got very sore boobs and am a little tired, otherwise no change. Ive just been offered a new job so if this isnt our month we may have to postpone TTC 😕

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->