First ultrasound :( UPDATE!

It didn't go as I'd expected. By the dates of my LMP I'd be 6+2. The date I conceived (9th May) backs this up but a Transvaginal ultrasound showed a gest sac and yolk measuring 5+2 and that was it. They said to go back in 2 weeks for a follow up ultrasound.

I feel devestated. Should I be expecting a diagnosis of a blighted ovum or miscarriage?

This literally is what happened to me yesterday. How did you deal with it until your follow up?!?! I have to wait two whole weeks and I feel like I am going nuts!!!

It didn't go as I'd expected. By the dates of my LMP I'd be 6+2. The date I conceived (9th May) backs this up but a Transvaginal ultrasound showed a gest sac and yolk measuring 5+2 and that was it. They said to go back in 2 weeks for a follow up ultrasound.

I feel devestated. Should I be expecting a diagnosis of a blighted ovum or miscarriage?

This literally is what happened to me yesterday. How did you deal with it until your follow up?!?! I have to wait two whole weeks and I feel like I am going nuts!!!

It was so hard! Those two weeks dragged on and I was full of anxiety. I think my anxiety was making my symptoms go away so that made me stress even more.
Stay away from Doctor Google. hoping for a positive result for you Hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->