First unread post again

T

tiggercats

Why is it now only going to the last post in the thread? I use it regularly and the first day it did this I thought it was just a temp glitch as often happens. But several days later it is still broken. One thread I looked at today, I'd checked yesterday but it still went to the last post not the first unread which was 8+ pages back.

Last time i asked about this it was explained that clicking on the first unread post wont take you back more than a week. But this time it is a new problem.

Has anyone been able to resolve this one?

I'm having the same problem but it only seems to be threads with polls. Pre-poll, clicking on View First Unread would take me to exactly that - the first unread post irrespective of how long ago it was posted. Since the users added polls I now get taken to the last post, again irrespective of how long ago it was posted.

I know I'm not the only one this is happening too - allmuddledup also has a similar problem with Suze's pregnancy journal. I'm having problems with, amongst others, the pregnancy journals for Suze, Sequeena, and DrGomps.

Can anyone help me fix this?

Cheers.

Pip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back