first wheels city elite?

loola

Reaction score
i'm still TTC but obv have been looking at prams etc

i like the quinny buzz but came across this https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_322_10751_-1__5740_10001_

what do you think?

i also like the apple icandy..

eek.

i hate too much choice.

any good/bad reviews

x

I liked this pram until I seen the apple! I tried both out :D

I have the 1st wheels city twin and its ace, very cushy to drive but in saying that if the apple had of been released I might have went for it :)

I was gonig to go for the quinny buzz........but Iv now spotted this and think Iprefer it...plus you see the buzz everywhere. anyone else reccomend it ? iv seen it for £279 including the carry cot.

The buzz is really easy to push with one hand which attrated me to it so I can push and hold my daughters hand at the same time.....is the city elite easy to pusah ? does it have good suspension ?

xxx

I seen it online & liked it then I tried it in the shop and hated it!

Defo go to your local pram shops to test drive!

I seen it online & liked it then I tried it in the shop and hated it!

Defo go to your local pram shops to test drive!

thanks I will do, going to pram world on friday for a test drive!

she was going to go tomorrow then i said i want to go have a look too can u go on friday, hehe

well I went today....sorry Vicky I was bored lol.......and im not really sure, im more confused now than I was coz iv seen the icandy apple and cherry and like them both too!

they only had the city elite in a twin so it was quite hard to tell!

Is the cherry lighter than the apple?

If it is go for the Cherry ....How the Apple works is great but I have found its a pain with not driving (although you don't have that problem) - I mean I only do nipping to shops where as your out about & quite active!

I had a first wheels city elite pram.

I found it really easy to push and manouver one handed.

The suspension is really good especially with it having the large rear tyres.

The carrycot is larger than a moses basket so when my bubs outgrew the moses basket we used the top of the carrycot on the moses basket stand for another month or two.

Only downside is you need a big boot if you're planning to take it in the car.

I have a Maclaren stroller now as my little boy is in Nursery so we mainly use the car and a stroller is handier.

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->