• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Fish Pie

bexxie

Reaction score
this is how I make it and it tastes nice well we like it anyway

Haddock smoked
Plaice
Prawns

Can use any combi really

Cheese sauce either HM or packet I HM but up to you or white sauce if you hate cheese like my hubby
peas or broccoli or together

Mashed potato

there you go exciting or what

how do u cook it, come on i watch big cook little cook for ideas :rofl: on cooking temps, prep, guide easy to follow instructions i need hun :rofl:

Oh god

Right I cook my fish first in foil in the oven say 180 electric just for 15 mins add either milk or butter.
I get potatoes on first so they will be ready

whilst fish is cooking I make the sauce and whilst that is cooking I am boiling/steaming the vegetables,when all is cooked I chuck in oven-wear dish with sauce oh and prawns add them as they are (I am presuming they are cooked pink) mix together and add the mash on top could grate some cheese over too. Put in oven for about 15 mins on a lower setting say 150-160

Or you can make the sauce and after fish has cooked chuck in with sauce and mix up.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:

fishy pie for the next week OH will love me soooooooo much :rofl::rofl:

thanks for that hun will let you know how it turns out

xxxx

One tip go to morrisons the fish there is best price and they do it in smaller packs so doesnt work out so expensive.

otherwise this can work out very dear

Bex

we get a wee fishy van up here every friday and hes really cheap but will price around too :D

Asda plain white frozen fish ...

Pack of 6 £1.97 :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"