fisher price space saver swing and seat for sale or swap make me an offer

leahsbabybump

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
im selling alexas fisher price space saver swing and seat because i want a newborn to toddler rocking chair and we dont have room for both and my OH wont let me buy the new one till i have sold this one :-(
Its one of these:-

fisherprice-mothercare-swings-precious-planettm-space-saver-swing.jpg

Hear are the full details of what it does taken from the fisher price website:-

It’s a swing with six songs, sounds, five speeds and a fun swing-away toy bar. It’s a deep, cozy seat with calming vibrations and adjustable recline for baby’s comfort. And it’s all in one space-saving size, so there’s less clutter in your home! So easy to convert from one to the other, you’ll love it! Additional features include calming vibrations, adjustable seat recline for baby’s comfort and five-point harness to help keep baby secure. Requires 4 C alkaline batteries.

Developmental Guidelines: Use from birth until child is able to sit up unassisted.

Maximum Weight: 25 lbs.

Better for Baby

Promotes Comfort and Security
• Soothing swinging motion and music offer comfort and relaxation.
• Calming vibrations soothe baby like a ride in the car.

Stimulates Senses
• Watching the colorful toys on the mobile overhead stimulates baby’s visual sense.
• Provides auditory stimulation as baby listens to a variety of six different songs.

Better for Mom

• Great value—two products in one!
• Saves space in your home.
• Convenient parent handles make it easy to carry from room to room.

The swing is in great condition i can leave it assembled for collection however if you want me to post it to you i am going to have to take it down. If i take it down to post to you i cant send the instructions to put it back together again as i lost them but hear is the link to download the instructions so you can print them or view them online to put it back up. It will be sent in a plain box aswell i dont have the proper one for it i had to get rid of it because we had no were to keep it lol

they do still retail anything upward of £75

I would like £45 for it please get in touch for a postal quote as it will be coming by courier and prices vary depending on were its going too
I am open to offers
I would consider a swap for a infant to toddler rocker
I also have this advertised elsewere

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe