Fist time with OPK

Hopethisyear

Reaction score
My hubby and I have been trying for a year now, with no luck since a miscarriage last December. This is the first month I have used the OPK - clear blue digital.

I went to my regular Dr. last week and she ran some basic blood tests and I haven't got the results yet. She also is referring me to an OB/GYN and thinks that I should probably start Clomid which I am not to excited about reading some people's horrible side effects.

My cycles range from 27 to 37 days and my ovulation calendar said my fertile days this month were Dec 13-18th. Saturday & Sunday I had EWCM, Monday watery mucus. I got a smiley yesterday (Monday) on my first OPK I ever did. We :sex: on Saturday night, Sunday morning and Monday night. I am hoping the timing is right.

Thanks for listening!

I think this is the right thing to do. I don't always get the ewcm that helps spot O and temping only shows the O after it happens (the temp spike). OPK's are the best. We've been using the cbefm and I love it. I'm wishing you the best of luck!

Thanks! I got another smiley today on my test, I guess that means we should try again?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->