Fitbit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinklestar25

Reaction score
Hi has anyone got or getting one of these? think the most recent ones are the flex and the one, think I'd have the one mostly because I couldn't wear the flex to work, but if it's loads better then I'd consider it. Also what's the cheapest anyone has seen these for? Thanks :)

I spent a bit of time researching these today because I really want one. I have narrowed it down to the flex or charge. The flex is £69 on amazon ATM and the charge is £99. The main differences I can find are that the charge shows the time and also shows the name of whoever is calling your mobile (they are sync'd). Neither of which are particularly important to me. If you read the reviews on amazon there's some really helpful ones x

My husband has the fitbit flex and really likes it. Reading about the one, they sound very similar, but don't think that was available when hubby got his.

The flex is coming up on an amazon deal at 6pm today. Shame I'll be at work :(

I had a Fitbit one. Dropped on Amazon to £32 which was amazing. I really really loved it until one day it dropped out the clip whilst I was wearing it attached to my bra. Never seen it since. Would like a new one but not prepared to pay £90.

Might see what the Fitbit on lightening deals drops to.

Amazing piece of gadget and really motivational.

Natasha, if you get it we can be buddies and compare/compete, hehe x

Natasha, if you get it we can be buddies and compare/compete, hehe x

I'm really hoping it'll drop to 40 ish. It really helped motivate me to walk more. Just need to remember to catch it at six!

I have the Fitbit Flex and I love it! Wear it everyday and it's so motivating :)

I have the fitbit one and I love it.

I can't wear a wrist one as I work in a hospital so I wear the one clipped to my bra. I've never had a problem with it becoming loose or falling out although I know some do. I always wear it facing inwards so if it did come out of the case (mine never has) it would fall into my bra!

I've gone through periods of avidly using it, checking regularly, syncing every day and monitoring progress (and loosing weight with it) and sometime having it on and never looking at it just because life is busy and I'm not in the zone - like now!

It's a great product though. Hubby has a wrist version (but not fitbit) and uses it as his watch but I don't really like it being on show.

I just ordered the fitbit flex (thanks for the amazon deal tip!) Had an amazon voucher too so got it for £35. Need motivation to exercise!

There's a fitbit on the black friday amazon sneak peak section showing at £49.99.

thanks, ive discovered I can get it from Tesco and use my cc vouchers so could get it with £40 off except its oos!

Well I missed it because I was at work. I have told my OH I would like it for Christmas. He said he looked at it but didn't buy it because I said I wanted him to get one too (so that we can compare) but he was put off by the fact you have to sleep with it on and thinks it will be uncomfortable. He could have still bought me one! Unless he has and he is just lying to me, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"