Fizzy drinks=windy baby??

dinosaur2010

Reaction score
Is this an old wives tale or is there any truth in this? I love fizzy water and I drink a lot through the day and I've noticed my LO has trapped wind through the day sometime so I'm going to cut back but does anyone have any experience with this making a difference?

I think I've just answered my own question- first day of no fizz and I have the most settled baby ever! Been sleeping 2.5 hour stretches in her Moses basket then waking for a feed all day which is a first! So I'm staying off the fizz from now on!!

I think I've just answered my own question- first day of no fizz and I have the most settled baby ever! Been sleeping 2.5 hour stretches in her Moses basket then waking for a feed all day which is a first! So I'm staying off the fizz from now on!!

That's interesting...I'm a coke zero fiend and also have a windy unsettled baby...must cut it out and see what happens x

I only drink sparkling water and my LO never seems to have wind but I have heard that it can cause wind.

Probably more the caffeine/sugar than the gas. Unless bubbles are somehow getting into your blood and milk (definitely not happening!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->