• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flash your Stash - Photo Thread!

I think this is my final stash (unless I get tempted into buying more of course) This is plenty for full time and washing with a full load...so dont need more! (only a few missing from this, duplicates of Itti colours)
All large except the top right corner which are BTP
https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/lisasditzyworld/CIMG4703.jpg

I think I'm pretty stash happy too, missing a few fitteds and NN but this is pretty much it

https://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac44/Caropix/DSCN5831.jpg

I think I'm pretty stash happy too, missing a few fitteds and NN but this is pretty much it

https://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac44/Caropix/DSCN5831.jpg

I love some of those in the second from the left! What are the top 3?

Bayleaf!!!! Dibs onyour French riviera if you ever do part with it !!!!! :D

Lunaty you know there's this thread somewhere here where the girls are getting old style MLL from somewhere in Oz??
I love mine.

Lunaty you know there's this thread somewhere here where the girls are getting old style MLL from somewhere in Oz??
I love mine.

I know LOL, they are getting 6 packs etc.. but they are all in teh UK and im in NZ so it would work out to be even more expensive with the double shipping etc.. :cry:

So i am keeping my eye out for any of those girls to not get on with them :rofl:
Though i highly doubt it... besides most of them order the girly ones and i need the more boyish ones :haha:

Owell i can dream right ;) youknow where to find me... just at the off chance you will ever need to sell it :kiss:

You have first dibs Lunaty :thumbup:
Have you harassed Alix at C&C?
I got mine only about a month or so ago. She might be able to pull one out for you as it was one of the more unpopular prints.

I love mine.

I know LOL, they are getting 6 packs etc.. but they are all in teh UK and im in NZ so it would work out to be even more expensive with the double shipping etc.. :cry:

So i am keeping my eye out for any of those girls to not get on with them :rofl:
Though i highly doubt it... besides most of them order the girly ones and i need the more boyish ones :haha:

Owell i can dream right ;) youknow where to find me... just at the off chance you will ever need to sell it :kiss:

You could probably convince me to get some over if you want to buy from aust too. :winkwink:

lisa your stash is soo pretty and colourful!

And Bayleaf yours is full of pretties! Love it!

I love mine.

You could probably convince me to get some over if you want to buy from aust too. :winkwink:

LOL when are you flying over?! ;) Or have you got some family there?!
I may need to safe up for a little bit first whahaha, i just spend about 200,- on nappies :rofl: DH is ready to kill me :haha:

I love mine.

LOL when are you flying over?! ;) Or have you got some family there?!
I may need to safe up for a little bit first whahaha, i just spend about 200,- on nappies :rofl: DH is ready to kill me :haha:

I'd need to save up too but thought if we both wanted some we could split the postage costs. No way I'd be allowed to buy a 6 pack though!

Sounds good to me hun :)
There is a wild child co-op going on somewhere else aswell...

Have a look on their website and let me know if you want anything seeing im already got the stuff being send here now hahaha

New arrivals to add to my stash :cloud9:

Still waiting on my CT's too :blush:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/shearsby/SN851918.jpg

Ohh what are those little pant like things :)haha::blush:) at the bottom of your pic? x

My freshly cleaned stash!!!
https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/100_1753.jpg

Bayleaf I LOVE your stash- great taste!! What are the ones on the left? x

Aww lovin everyone's stashes! Makes mine look really plain and boring! Atm I have 10 BGv3 in Blossom and Zinnia and 7 PopIns in the usual pastels... still waiting on all my prints!

Jetters, ta very much!!
Left ones from top down is a LLS NN, a HL BB and a WN NN. Nothing wrong with a bit of pink in a night nappy :rofl:

Most of alfies stash

missing his custom wn, fleece soakers, wraps and wipes and

bg aio
bububebe
10 tots terries
and another bg im waiting for
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs197.snc4/38165_10150209274820230_571405229_13705645_6077622_n.jpg

Looking at all this fluff makes me smile lol They are soooo cute!! Hubby is on board with cloth diapering and actually very excited about it so makes me feel great!! Cant wait to get my stash started!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->