flashing sparkly lights!

K

kimber89

so last week i started seeing flashing sparkly lights flying around for about 5minutes and now i just got them again. my fingers are gone swollen but ankles not so much! is this ok or should i go doctor? my doctor isnt down there for the next few days and hate the other doctor so would it be ok to wait or am i worrying over nothing:wacko:

Hey hun, I would pop to the Dr's/MW just to get your BP checked.

Hope everything is ok. x

I would get it checked if im honest! Better to be safe just in case xx

Def get checked swollen hands and lights can be a sign something isn't right x

Sounds like pre-eclampsia. I would go in and get checked.

Yeah, changes in vision (due to bp) can be a sign of pre-e so I would go get checked. Hope everything goes well. :)

I had the same thing... all the symptoms of pre-e, but my BP was only elevated slightly, and it went back down, but my OB said that ANYTIME the vision changes happen or I have sudden swelling when I'm well hydrated, I need to get my BP checked.

Please give them a call and get your BP and urine checked. Play it safe. Hope all is well though. x

i have had it a few times. Bp and urine always normal. However did always get checked and would sax to do the same

im just going to ring the midwive now and she will tell me wether to go in or not! god the thoughts of waiting in emergency on a sunny day but better safe than sorry. would rather have my mind at rest.

I have had the seeing stars thing a few times including today when I got up from sitting. I don't have any swelling though. Let us know how you get on:hugs:

I c stars also my doc told me it was just my body warning me that my blood pressure is low (which i knew anyway and thats whay causes my dizzynes) but swolleness and seeing stars is a sign of pre-e. good luck x

I have had the seeing stars thing a few times including today when I got up from sitting. I don't have any swelling though. Let us know how you get on:hugs:

me too! had it on monday, but it was very humid out and I realized i hadn't had any water for a while

so i went to the hospital i rang and they asked me to come in. was waiting for 4 hours and finally got seen!! she checked my blood pressure and it was fine and just told me to go to my doctor tomorrow to get it checked again! and then back to the hospital next thursday to get checked again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->