Flat Head / Ear

BlackBerry25

Helena & Elliot <3
Reaction score
:( Helena is getting a flat head and ear on the one side of her head! I didn't know that this happened. Why didn't the doctor tell me before it happened? She is 8 weeks old on Monday. He said that it is from sleeping on her back and that she naturally turns her head to that one side and that I need to have her on her tummy or side. I have tried her on her side and she rolls right over. I put a pillow behind her and she cries and cries if she cant sleep on that one side. Why do they say to make sure she is sleeping on her back if this is what happens!

Did anyone else have a problem with this and does your babies head look normal now?

Edited to add: Oh someone else just had a thread on this and I went and read it, lol. :)

zanes ear went funny for awhile because of how he put his head while feeding it sort of just flopped down at one side lol but is now fine n hes 7 weeks

if u r very worried about this im not sure where to get them but u can get a helmet to put on her head which will sort out and funny shapes it goes in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->