Fleece Liners

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
Is it worth us buying some fleece liners to use in nappies like Ittis, CT, Issys etc or are they no good for that?

Trying to work out whether they are just as extra padding for all or only for specifics!

Thanks as always from a very pregnant, dappy and tired Pops :flower:

xxx

they are used to save nappies from staining and as a stay dry layer, i use them in all of my nappies as ive had a few bad stains the past few weeks :sick:

i even use them on top of fleece lined nappies just to make sure they stay clean underneath

x

i use them in everything, from what i can gather they're not necessarily as much use once they have more solid poo - but newborn poop is messy !

That's what I thought :thumbup:

Thanks ladies, off to get some that I have had my eye on!! :haha:

xxx

at least you can ping it into the loo :haha: i miss audrey being on gaviscon, solid poop is awesome !

it's easier to get poop off just the liner rather than the whole nappy.

and you can throw away a stained liner without crying :rofl:

haha yeh ive chucked out loads of wrecked liners

but no wrecked nappies haha

x

:happydance: got a load coming now :yipee:

Will hopefully protect our pretties a bit from Missys nasties :rofl:

xxx

Where did you choose them from Pops??

I've got tons- i'd rather wash out a liner than a whole nappy! But bear in mind they are often way too big for small nappies... so i've bought a load of smaller ones from ebay for my itti's and sized small nappies and will use all the bigger ones for meds/BTPs.

Oh and hourglass is meant to be the best shape cos rectangles leak poo out the sides!

I got a few lots of small hourglass ones from eBay hun so fingers crossed! :thumbup:

xxx

Ahh good!! I love my ebay cheapies, they are soooooooo soft :D
Can't believe we'll soon both have bums in our stashs!!

I'll have a bum in my size small stash soon too guys, I want to join the celebrations ):

Taylor is already filling out his nicely! :)

Yep- I'm due 9 days after Pops, and you're due 8 days after me!!! :D

hope you ladies dont mind me barging in here.... but... are fleece liners literally the same fleece that you can buy loads of from hobbycraft? Could i perhaps (if i was feeling creative!) make my own liners for my ittis...that way they will fit just right? Or am i being toooo basic here?! My rainbow wont be the same if i have to throw a wrecked nappy away... !!! xx

Of course you can make your own liners!! :)

jetters - I'm hoping for another Friday the 13th baby! But I had a hard time with Taylor, waters broke but labour didn't begin so was induced to avoid infection ): am very nervous this time around!

yep you can make your own, a lot of people do as it can work out cheaper depending on the fleece you buy

x

hope you ladies dont mind me barging in here.... but... are fleece liners literally the same fleece that you can buy loads of from hobbycraft? Could i perhaps (if i was feeling creative!) make my own liners for my ittis...that way they will fit just right? Or am i being toooo basic here?! My rainbow wont be the same if i have to throw a wrecked nappy away... !!! xx

DEFINITELY!!
The ones I've got are literally fleece cut into hourglass shapes- no stitching or anything- just cut with scissors!! I am wayyyyyyyyy too lazy but there's no reason why not- i'd maybe buy a few off ebay to use as stencils??

jetters - I'm hoping for another Friday the 13th baby! But I had a hard time with Taylor, waters broke but labour didn't begin so was induced to avoid infection ): am very nervous this time around!

I saw that on your siggy, how awesome would that be! I wonder if the bookies would take bets on it :rofl: what are you nervous about??x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->