Fleece Liners

you dont even need stencils, mine are all rectangles and they work a lot better than rounded edge ones imo, just measure width of your nappy, take an inch of, same with rise, then cut that out :)

x

Well last time I had my birth plan and everything and absolutely nothing went to plan! I was 5 days over and had my sweep done in the morning then my waters broke that evening, I was to be induced the following morning but they were too busy so ended up being taken to labour ward at 8.30pm then Taylor was born the following morning by emergency forceps, and I lost a litre of blood. That is the shortened version of the birth story!! Was rather traumatic in the end so I'm scared this will be the same even though I know no two labours are ever the same!!

Ahh thankyou, I will try that! Can test different sizes and shapes then too! I will let you know how i get on, afterall It could be a disaster :lol:

I could be really clever here and make thicker ones for nighttime... Oooooh.
:) thanks! X

hmm i dont think you need thicker ones for nightime, i have some wider/longer ones for nightime, i think all fleece is good as stay dry layer tbh

x

Good luck Hayley!!! :D

Taylors mummy that sounds traumatic and a bit overwhelming- to have nothing go to plan like that. Positive thinking eh, this time you're so much more prepared now and know your body better etc- fingers crossed for you!!! xx

That's what I meant by thicker... Sorry my vocabulary fails me today lol. Thicker as in width :)

it doesnt get better you know, i am sooo thick since i got pregnant with leyla, i used to be clever and now i am just a total durrrbrain LOL

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->