fleece liners

sahara

Me, my OH and DD Nicola
Reaction score
cutting up some homemade ones, how do I cut them without making the edges jagged - i am rubbish at this sort of thing :blush:

x

very sharp scissors and a steady hand. :) mine are all rough and ready, doesn't matter, they do the job fine.

lol rough and ready they will be then :haha:. wondered whether i was missing a trick if not thats ok :thumbup:

are fleece liners just one layer then? just to keep the wet from the little bottom?
so you can just cut them out of old pj's?

If they were polyester fleece PJs, yes.

If you're trying to cut a long straight line to do a row of liners (and then cut it up to the right length), a good tip to getting a straight line is very sharp scissors and don't look at the bit you're actually cutting, look ahead of the scissors to the end of the fabric where you want to end up. Or, you could fold or loosely roll the fabric and cut the strip so you'd only be cutting the length of one liner and you'd do the lot at once!

Pfft you should see mine! they are all wonky :rofl:

Probably not best to mark them out with perma-marker like I did and didnt wash them first, and Fi had black pen lines all over her bum :rofl:..mean mummy...

If they were polyester fleece PJs, yes.

If you're trying to cut a long straight line to do a row of liners (and then cut it up to the right length), a good tip to getting a straight line is very sharp scissors and don't look at the bit you're actually cutting, look ahead of the scissors to the end of the fabric where you want to end up. Or, you could fold or loosely roll the fabric and cut the strip so you'd only be cutting the length of one liner and you'd do the lot at once!

that's great....thanks!

Pfft you should see mine! they are all wonky :rofl:

Probably not best to mark them out with perma-marker like I did and didnt wash them first, and Fi had black pen lines all over her bum :rofl:..mean mummy...

that is just so funny! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->