Fleece Soaker Ques

Rach28

Mom of 2 & #3 on the way!
Reaction score
Wanted to ask who uses fleece soakers, what do you use them for and what with?

i.e are they for use with fitteds like a wrap?

Dont know anything about them and wondered if they are useful in the fluffy bum world?

:flower:

do you mean fleece liner?
soaker implies that there is absorbency, fleece acts like a stay dry barrier only.

i use fleece liners in all my nappies, it's a fab poo catcher and keep Q's nappies nice inside.

No I use fleece liners and agree they are fab!

I mean soakers like this for example...

https://www.thenappywrapstore.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=93

Yea hun they are for fitteds but you could always use over a pocket if you want! I have a fleece wrap that i use and i love it! Only problem with fleece is if your baby isnt moving around much too much pressure on one place of the fleece makes it wick.

I had one and didn't find it worked that well for us. Only tried it at night and she does get wet but it left a damp patch in her sleeping bag :( They are used over fitteds as a wrap - they are way more breathable than say, PUL, and some people swear by them xx

I LOVE mine.. Use it at night over a pocket. Looks soo cute too! And most importantly.. No leaks! :thumbup:

I like my fleece soaker quite a lot we use it at night. One piece of advise though, if you are going to use it over a bulky night nappy it could be worth getting the next size up so it has a larger rise and will cover the nappy :flower:

Having a nosy at the ones in your shop... am very tempted

:dohh: here's me thinking insert instead of wraps - must be suffering with this heat

ahh the pumpkin pants are cute! We have 1 and never had a problem with it *touch wood*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->