flexi tots by tots bots???

mummypeanut

baby due march 10th
Reaction score
Has anyone used these - how did you get on with them?

we need something (preferably a 2 parter nappy to avoid leekage) that will dry quickly and be cost effective.

If you bought this did you buy size 2 and use them from birth or did u use size one and then size two?

xx

no one uses these??
o0o0o0o is there something wrong with them??

I've never tried them, but didn't want to read and run, I'm sure someone here will be able to help. I'm new to cloth, I've only got 5 bumgenious v3 and 1bitti d'lish and I'm very happy with both.

I'm amazed no one is using them! We went to nappacino by our local cloth nappy shop in town and were the only couple who turned up. The lady in the shop gave us her full attention so we could explain what we needed (fast drying easy to get to grips with, minimal leeks). She said she had used them for her daughter and found them to be really good. I wanted to get some reviews rather than just take her word for it incase she is doing a good sales pitch. She said it was good because its bamboo and microfiber so would help with our drying time issue and being in a small house.

Here the link:

https://www.thenappylady.co.uk/public/productdetails.aspx?id=106&cat=1

xx

We've never used them but that was because we were advised against them :) However, i do use tots bots bamboozles and they are FAB (i use a moterease wrap tho as the tots bots ones are pants :))

We've never used them but that was because we were advised against them :) However, i do use tots bots bamboozles and they are FAB (i use a moterease wrap tho as the tots bots ones are pants :))

Heya, do you know if it was version 1 or 2 you were advised against? Xx

Hey i used them, they were by far my favs of the totsbots range but i didnt like any of the totsbots but that was bcause my LO was totally the wrong shape and looked soooo silly in them. I really liked the idea of them though, and the look and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->