Flip cover/Issy/Bottom Bumper/Baby Blush

DueMarch2nd

mummy to a little lamb
Reaction score
"dig it" issy bear V2 Cotton outer. EEUC. Includes both inserts £12

Pale Yellow Bottom Bumper (side snap AI2 OBV bamboo inner) £13 EEUC medium (fits from 14-30 lbs!!!)

Baby Blush Pocket Nappy Lime Ladybirds Size 1 (says it fits up to 17lbs but my LO is 19lbs and still fits it brilliantly!) Comes with the 2 Microfiber inserts £13

Wee Notion One Size £15 EEUC No insertSOLD

pics here: https://picasaweb.google.com/116735645104128916043/NappiesForSale#

I am also selling 2 flip covers in sweet and noodle. Only used a few times, fantastic condition! £9 each ONLY SWEET LEFT
I can sell with a Stay Dry insert if necessary.

Attachments

• flip-colours.png
    flip-colours.png
    148 KB · Views: 32
Noooo more MLLs!!

If the Taxi Circles is still available when my Ebay stuff sells, I'll take it ;) x

Jungle issy bear left ... help me fund my new fitteds addiction :haha:

I like that jungle issy a lot. What is MLL? I mostly like one sizes so that's what I'm hoping it is!

Oopsies! I thought the jungle one was the frog one. Sorry. I looove the frog one!

Hi hun the frog one is sold. (MLL is mini lala but thats sold too) Jungle one is left. It is definitely a one size. They are absolutely fabulous nappies! (i have several!!)

added dig it and snails issy... uploading pics now

Skint til Tuesday but may rehome a couple if still here x x

hun just a question did you like the bottom bumpers and how did you score ones with embroidery on them, i loved mine but EJs outgrown it now

no problem nikki lou

lynn, i like them. We did a sort of co op on another site and got the ones with embroidery custom done sent from USA :D

zara, the connecta is still here :D

baby blue bottom bumper is pending...

anyone else want to give these nappies a new bum to love?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->