• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Flip cover/Issy/Bottom Bumper/Baby Blush

id take the bottom bumper but all the bums in this house are too big for it and im not planning another kid right away

Ok these have been reduced as much as i can reduce as i am already losing money on them :( But i do need the funds :)

Heya, I'm interested in the connecta! :) I've never bought anything off here before, so fill me in on the ettiquette! hehe!

Well as we have been PMing, I sent you my PP address, you would just send the money plus fees. You can figure it out here: https://www.clothnappytree.com/ppcalculator/ so that the seller (me) recieves £45. Or you can gift the money but you dont have coverage if I run off with your money :haha: Then send me your address and I will send you the connecta ;)

got the connecat today- LOVE IT! it's super comfy & my son seems to really like being in it too, so win-win :) thankyou so much :)

Please can I have the WeeNotion?! Will PM you. It's gorgeous!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"