Flip Disposables - I Love Em!!

gills8752

Mum of 2 Girl
Reaction score
I've just got back from holiday where we used flip disposable inserts with my flip wrap - and OMG I love them! They were fantastic! They lasted a good few hours and were excellent to pack as they were really small. I only used two packs for the week including using them overnight ( I doubled up at night time) They lasted really well considering we were in Jamaica and my lo was drinking crazy amounts of water as well as uping her bf's!

I would really recommend them if you are away on holiday and not able to use fluff!

we also just got back from being away, nowhere as glamourous as jamaica, only burnley but we got on REALLY well with them too, they lasted way longer than i expected and we never had a leak - totally satisfied!
we didnt use them at night though, we took fluff for night times :)

Great to hear you used cloth on hol :D

Agree they are awesome! We used them for a week away, used 2 for nighttimes and never had a single leak! :happydance:

im debating taking these with us when we move for the plane lol as i want the boys in cloth lol just got to make sure flip wraps work for my boys lol

I'm glad you got on with them, I bought them for the plane ride back to Aust and for a short 4 day holiday in Cornwall before we flew back... and hated them. I had to double up everytime and even then still got leaks everytime we used them. :( In the end I had to buy sposies as had no other fluff with me and was going through 3-4 changes of clothes a day from the leaks. Strange as my flips NEVER leak otherwise.

Good to know they work for others though!

The only time I found a leak was when I didn't put it on tight enough - luckily that was my trial run at home. I had to put them on the tightest setting where as with the cloth inserts I have them on the middle setting.

I'm hoping the new ones work better than the old ones did. For us they just scrunch up around his legs and he pees out the edges :cry: They new ones are apparently wider and thicker. I have some old style ones here than now get used as boosters if I'm going on a long car journey. Gills, I'll try the tighter setting next time though, maybe that will help.

Didn't work great for me. I had to change lo quite often. but apparently new ones are better (longer and more absorbent).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->