Flip Organic Insert issues

A

anothersquish

They keep leaking....I think its something Im doing, someone whack me with a pan to help out!
They have been washed about 6 times so perhaps they need more? Maybe Im folding them stupidly (obviously folding them small)?
The Stay Dri inserts are perfect, havent leaked once but the organics have leaked every time Ive used them now, first time I figured it was because Id moved him to feed and he peed so it was because of that but then they leaked when he was napping on his back twice and leaked just now when OH was holding him.
Should I just keep chucking them back in the wash for a few more cycles and see if that helps?
I have used the Flip covers over bamboozles and other nappies and they have contained everything so its JUST the organic Flip inserts :dohh:

I'm not too sure hon, ours have never leaked and I only washed them twice I think before I put them on her. She's not a very heavy wetter though. Don't know what to suggest, sorry!

I have the opposite problem, the stay dry keep leaking for us! I have to double boost them!

Cassidy is already on the largest setting so I fold the insert in 3rds as normal and then put inside the outer as it is, I don't fold it down at all!

Sorry I couldn't be of anymore help though hun! x x

which way are you folding - long or short?
i use short for small & med rise and long will be for large.
i did try long for med rise and got leaks, as the insert bunched up and made the leg gape a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->