flips and bG aio arrived-help!! how to use inserts?

mummygiraffe

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
i'm probbaly being thick here, but very new to this and no friends that have cloth to show me. the inserts are just big rectangles and i can't quite work it all out? how exactly do i fit them in?

also my BG AIO seems to have a flap, do the inserts go in here? all of them/some of them?

i'm hoping these 2 brands will be my night nappies i hope i'm right-eeek!!

i feel stupid

The AIO will have a flap for extra boosting. assuming you have a sized aio.

the flips:

the stay dry insert is a single pad, with lines across one end indicating the folds.

the organic insert will have a raised stitching line on one side this indicates the fold for the large size. the shorter way for small and med rise settings on the wrap. the insert might appear to be too big if it's new, it will shrink when washed.

to insert in the wrap just place the insert on the wrap and pop it under the flaps.

^^WSS!!^^

....and never feel stupid for asking - we all started somewhere ;)

My BG AIO didn't have flaps for inserts? Are they pockets?

theres two types of aio vici, there's the sized bamboo ones and the organic btp aios.

the v3 is a pocket nappy, (in all-in-ones everything is attached)
the smaller insert is the newborn insert, to slim the nappy down. the large one is then used poppered down. when LO gets big enough to need extra absorbency then both can be used.

theres two types of aio vici, there's the sized bamboo ones and the organic btp aios.

Yeah, I had both and neither had flaps for inserts? I'm confusing myself now :rofl:

i never had the sized ones but i thought they had a pocket, i must be thinking of a different nappy :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->