flips

L

Laura12355

staydry or organic inserts?

What do you find works best? x

stay dry for daytime brill for the changing bag

organic for overnight (do take a few washes to get really absorbent but fab! :thumbup:)

I've only tried the stay-dry but I really rate them, I get a good 4 hours out of them, never had a leak.

Ok so I'm gonna put a spanner in the works lol we use organic during the day as stay dry just werent absortbant enough for us :)

Depends on how heavy your baby wets hun x

I found the organic ones too bulky and more rigid/inflexible than the stay drys, and I can't be bothered with a fleece liner, so we use stay dry. Neither kind is absorbant enough for overnight for us. If I needed them to last longer than the 4-5 hours we get out of the SD, I would just use two rather than an organic.

Only ever tried stay dry myself, i havent had an issue yet. I wouldnt use any flip inserts at night though

we have only used stay dry but I have been wanting to try the organic... we love ours! I dont really use them for nighttime I like flips for daytime use especially when going somewhere :)

By the way, the stay dry inserts work FAB in WeeHuggers :D

I know I should probably put this in swap n sell but mainly people seem interested in v trendy cloth there, I've 3 Flip outers and 13 stay dry inserts all in fab almost new condition if any Flip users are interested? PM me if you are!

^ not loving them, or cloth in general? I'd love to buy a few of the inserts if you're happy to sell them seperately x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->