flu jab today

alex_22

Reaction score
Not looking forward to it much! Im not afraid of needles but the thought of something piercing my skin goes through me! I will never understand how I managed to pluck up the courage to get an implant inserted and removed! I was asking the doctor if sedation was an option and only half of me was joking haha! X

It will be fine I had mind done a few weeks ago and people just lined up at the docs, lifted your sleeve up, had it done and out again. It doesn't hurt :) I don't really like blood tests I always get bruised x

I had mine done last week, It was over an done with quite literally in 2 seconds :)

Must say mine hurt but i had a supervised student doing it and she said she went in wrong? I dunno what that meant haha but the nurse there said it was fine xD

I didn't get offered it when I had DD and its not been mentioned this time round at MW appointment either???
Am I supposed to book it? Lol

When I confirmed my pregnancy with the doctors the receptionist offered me it ring your doctors and ask them about it,

I was in and out of there within minutes! I signed in didnt even get a chance to sit down and my name was called went in and she had the needle ready, stuck it in wiped me down and threw me out lol, im a bit swollen but feels fine, a bit sore to touch but I mean I was just speared with a needle

I had a form inside my maternity notes (that i just found!) and i had a date for the walk in flu jab clinic on another letter posted to me when i was 10+3 weeks.

Its worth asking about especially with flu season around the corner :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->