Flu like symptoms?

sunshine1217

Reaction score
I am 5 weeks pregnant today. Anyone else have flulike symptoms? I am very achy, have a fever and congestion. Everything feels very tender. Is this just an early pregnancy symptom or actual flu? I didn't have this with ds?

I was achy and flu-like in the beginning too...but not with fever. I'm in bed right now with the flu and it feels very different from those beginning weeks. I'd say if you have a fever it's likely more than preggie symptoms.

Tough to tell in the beginning. With all my pregnancies I've always had flu-like symptoms but no fever...had hot flashes but no fever. I wouldn't worry about it...let your body process whatever it is...flu isn't going to harm baby, and it might be preg related. Relax and sleep as much you can, hugs

I had flu like symptoms. Sweats, then chills. Up in the middle of the night achey and nauseous. I didn't have a fever though my doc told me to let them know if I ran a fever.

ok, I think I have the flu. Dr's office told me to take tylenol. Now I'm stressed, will I cause some damage to the beanie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->