Flu or Early signs of pregnancy?

mummyyshearer

Reaction score
I know i post alot on here atm about same stuff but ive just been browsing google and noticed alot of people going on about having flu/cold symptoms so many days after ovulation and getting a positive result just wondered if thats same for anyone on here...

Since i got my first positive opk last monday i have had headaches and gradually developed a cold. My nose is so stuffy and blocked and i have abit of a cough with it. I get headaches everyday aswell. Felt bit sicky this morning aswell. And for anyone who hasnt seen my other post i was due on yesterday but stil nothing.

Just wondered what oter peoples thoughts where and what ther symptoms wer 1dpo onwards....

Hi, that's exactly how I felt the month I got my BFP! At 5dpo I felt like I was coming down with something, I felt shivery and then hot with headaches just like you..Also that month I never got really sore boobs, just weird kinda tingles! I did have a few AF style cramps around 10-12dpo which made me think I wasn't pregnant.. I got a BFP on a frer at 12dpo after a vivid BFP dream! (I had a higher bbt after 7dpo in case you're keeping an eye on yours!) hope this helps..Good luck, my fingers are crossed that you get your BFP this month!!! :) x

I never thought anything of it til i read it online lol i did have a dream few days ago like a really short dream where i seen me n my bf taking the test and it coming out positive then woke up i havent really noticed much else except im just having abit of discharge everyday but cause i wear pantyliners when its quite abit i dont know what its like...so far im 7dpo but was due on yday so officially late

I get a really bad cold before a period if I'm pregnant with a boy. Girl I get morning sickness really early. So you could be.

LOL I posted a similar thing today.
If I had of seen this post I would have just posted on here instead - opps.

When I was TTC my son I had come of BCP a few weeks earlier; my aunt flo hadn't come. 14 days after the only bit of sex I'd had I tested with an early result HPT, BFN. I then came down with this weird cold, my nose was super gunky and I just felt SICK. I did a HPT and got the faintest positive; at this point it was about 19 days after my only bit of sex.

I didnt think me gettin a cold had anything to possibley do with all this but i just cant seem to shift it :( but hopin in a way its a positive then! Im now only 8po and on my 3rd day late so dont know if its worth testing...

I think its not a cold but just a detox your body does.

The dream thing is common I've heard, the night before I tested I had a crazy dream where I took a test and two red lines came up.. I hadn't really thought I was pregnant that month, it was the first time in months I actually felt like I'm definitely not pregnant this cycle!! I was keeping an eye on symptoms though, and I had more pregnancy symptoms in months I wasn't actually pregnant.. Just the fluey feeling which I put down to a cold, a higher bbt which I thought again was cause of the flu, lack of sore boobs and that crazy dream! If I were you I'd test, especially being 3 days late, that's a good sign! I tested 4 or 5 days early, I'm so impatient!! I recommend a First Response, that way you can see even the faintest of lines!!

Best of luck, please let us know how ya get on!! x

see because I only got my first opk 6 days before my period I still feel like it is too early... I tested yesterday & sunday and got bfn :/ this is the first month in ages im late. I do have a frer test but as they are pricey I don't really want to waste it til I know its a really good time to test .... I do have one more cheap test left I could use tomorrow or whenever....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->