• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flu Shot Debate... ?

You're actually meant to have it done as are at risk people like diabetics (my partner) Just have it done the benefits definitely out weigh the risk. I would feel awful if i got ill and it harmed my baby.

Never got one and probably never will. The idea is ludicrous to me. However... if my immunity was low and if healthy methods to strengthen it failed (good diet, safe herbs, vitamins, sunlight, comedy, exercise, massage, orgasms etc), I "might" consider it.

The last time I had the flu was a few years ago (the swine flu, twice ew)... I was so stressed out then, not eating much, working long shifts, being a single mom, etc.... I am in a much better place currently. Not worried.

I did develop the flu with my youngest, and while it was miserable (our swamp cooler broke that week and it was 113 degrees out to make matters even more delightful) I survived and my little guy was / is healthy. I would personally rather opt to suffer through than turn to the vaccine... I feel that it would be safer to contract it than what the jab could potentially do...

Not to mention a lady I know had the jab and still got the flu. No guarantees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->