Fluctuating LP? Can LP just naturally change/fluctuate?

Angel5000

Mother to Melody
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has ever experienced a drastic change in their LP? I am under the impression from my reading that LP generally stays the same length, but here's my background and why I'm asking:

Today is 11DPO, no sign of AF and BFN on test.

I stopped bc (after 15 years of being on it) in February and my cycles were long with LP consistently 9 days with signs of AF showing at 8DPO (blood in cm when checking cervix).

I used Vitex for and O day immediately changed from CD26 to CD16, no change in LP.

Added B6 and LP lengthened to 11 days with signs of AF showing up around 9-10DPO (blood in Cm when checking cervix, spotting at 11DPO and full AF the next day).

This cycle I am not using Vitex or b6. my O went back to CD26, so I assumed LP would return to normal as well.

I have no signs of AF showing. No cramping, no bloating, no sore boobs and most significant of all no sign of blood in CM. Cervix is still high and soft and closed. But a BFN.

Is it possible that my LP is just changing? Can that happen?

I'd be really ecstatic if it is naturally lengthening, though we all know that what I really want is a BFP. I am trying to stop myself from getting hopes up by looking at other solutions other than I must be pregnant. Hope that makes sense and I'm hoping someone (anyone) can shed some (or ANY) light on the matter.

I am totally there with you, my lp is normally 9 days and I'm now on day 12, every test has been a bfn and on 6dpo I even had spotting and what looked like an implantation dip.

The day of af being due I had the backache, pains and headache as normal but nothing.

I've been off the pill 4 months now and every single af since had been completely consistent lp etc apart from this one, I hope we both get some answers and I know exactly how frustrating it is x

My temp took a huge dive this morning, so I'm thinking AF may be on its way. Today is 12DPO - longest LP I've ever had, even longer than when I was using b6 to lengthen it (this cycle I'm taking nothing).

Really annoying. I was under the impression LP remains relatively consistent. At 3+ days late, I'm getting so antsy!

I had that dive yesterday and still nothing what so ever. That's the impression I got that your lp stays the same each month but the cycle length will vary if ovulate late x

My cycles are highly irregular (usually somewhere between 36 and 70 days) but as far as I can tell my LP remains consistent at 11 days. Even losing quite a bit of weight had no effect on any part of my cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->