Fluctuating morning sickness

livziem

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new to the site so not sure what to expect but this is my first pregnancy (7w+2d) and I seem to be analysing my symptoms every day! Naturally Im a bit of a worrier... but my morning sickness is so much better today after days of throwing up, today I only have a few random spells of nausea? Is this normal?? I hope so!! Some wise words would really help. Hope the first trimester is going well for you all!! <3

Varying degrees of nausea are totally normal, and honestly, just enjoy the reprieve while you have it! Some women are literally always nauseous for months on end, and some women never get it at all. It just depends!

Shoemama that reassures me, I will try to enjoy it then haha! Thank you very much. :lol:

It will come and go. For me it did that, then gave me uphill for a full 4 weeks before dying down. Enjoy the peaceful "normal" moments lol

Mine used to come and go a lot too!

You're very welcome. Early pregnancy can be so nerve wracking! :hugs:

My nausea has phases. From all gone to really bad.

It's normal, don't worry! I also super analyzed everything (still do!) And I experienced symptoms coming and going alot between weeks 7 & 9.

I remember being constantly sick with my daughter but this time around the nausea definitely came and went! Especially from week 5-9. The second I felt better, instead of enjoying the reprieve, I’d worry.....then the next day Id be sick as ever again and wonder why I spent the time worrying! :haha: we can’t win!! In fact I’m 18 weeks now so have been feeling fine for several weeks, but then tonight I got a big wave of nauseous in the shower and it’s still lingering :shrug:

It’s normal!!! Your body is adjusting to it All!! Congratulations on your pregnancy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->