• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fluff crazy

mum 2 three

2boys and 1 lil princess
Reaction score
Well I have gone cloth mad I've bought 11 nappies since sunday and am trying to stop myself on eBay buying more lol toLd myself it was gonna be a slow change in to cloth how was I wrong just need them to drop through my door now x. X

I know exactly what you mean!! I've been slowly converting to fluff since last week and so far I have 4 Close Parent PopIns (gonna be getting a couple more of these as I've heard they're great for overnight) 5 BumGenius v3 on their way (new) and 1 preloved BumGenius also on it's way (Thanks PurpleDahlia!) and 6 Ebay Cheapies (again, on their way!) ... I'm also going to be ordering 9 more Ebay cheapies, so that'll be 24 in all... that's a pretty good start out stash I reckon ;)

Once I'm established and used to the whole fluff revolution, then I'll start - very slowly cos they're expensive! - getting the cutsie ones!

Still need to get a nappy pail tho...

hehe postman stalking!
Mine came today and I really didn't expect a delivery...so was in my dressing down (with baby porridge and gak on) - luckily OH works at home so I hid and he got the parcel for me - good job cos it was my ebay cheapies 2 weeks earlier than i expected!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->