Fluffy Bridesmaid?

Celesse

Reaction score
LO is going to be a bridesmaid when she is 6 months old. Not sure if she will be walking (being carried) down the aisle or just looking cute in pictures.

So I'm wondering if she should just spend the day in sposies, or if she should get a special bridesmaid nappy(s)/ wrap? And if we did get a special bridesmaid nappy where to get it from? She currently wears terry squares and NB wrap but I'm open to any ideas and any budget.

https://www.woolworths.co.uk/rosebud-dress/657702081.prd her dress....not sure if it's pink or ivory as I haven't actually seen it yet.

https://www.nappyzone.co.uk/drybees_lacies_pocket_nappy.htm This ones pretty and if i had a girl i would put her in it!!

weenotions take ages to deliver tho :( im still waiting on 2 northern lights from 3 weeks ago and a onesize from a week ago(not expecting that one soon)

I'd have a custom WN made. They do take 3 weeks but they are WAHM set up so they are all put together by hand. Worth a month's wait IMO (but I did just get one this morning so.....:lol: )

ooo wee notions are pretty!! Not been on their site before.

Well the weddings not til September so plenty of time to wait. What type would be best to last all day?...and only have inside bits changed? or would I need more than one? ...omg I'm such a nappy noob!

I would probably go with a wrap and put it over what you're used to using (but be careful with Weenotions wraps, I've heard they're huge). I've always found that when I put Leyla in pretty nappies to show off, they leak and that's not good! With a wrap and your normal nappy you'll know exactly how long it will last etc. Or, buy now and get used to using whatever you choose before the big day.

A wrap would probably be best then you could put what you like under it and have the same pretty look all day. :)

We are going to have Missy a custom nappy made for our wedding day - she will be somewhere between 8 and 12 weeks old :cloud9:

xxx

youd deffo be better with a wrap as theres not many pretty nappies where you can use it allday with different inserts

x

We are going to have Missy a custom nappy made for our wedding day - she will be somewhere between 8 and 12 weeks old :cloud9:

xxx

Aww cute.
We will have to compare fluffy wedding baby butts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->