Fluorescent yellow EWCM is this normal?

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm 10+1 weeks pregnant and noticed when I wiped after having a pee there was this fluorescent yellow cm and it was stretchy.
Is this normal?
I've been reading that it can be a sign of infection (I've just finished a coarse of antibiotics for a UTI) I'm better now and no burning or pain when I pee. I also read in can be a sign of a MC. This really worried me because I've had 3 MC and now I'm 10 weeks I've just started to relax and enjoy the pregnancy.
I had a scan last week and baby was very active with a HB of 171BPM.
I was told that all was perfect and it was safe to now tell everyone our news. I've had no cramping and I'm still having pregnancy symptoms.
Is this normal or shud I be worried. I just wanted to add my pee had also been a fluorescent yellow the whole way through but it was with my DS so I know that's normal.
The cm was as bright as a yellow highlighter pen.
Any advice wud be great.

It's back to normal today. Don't know what that was but I've never seen neon cm b4 really alarmed me. But it's back to normal colour today.

I had it before - not pregnant - and it was a side effect of the antibiotic. Glad you're back to normal x

I had it before when not pregnant due to a lot of B6...did one of those vitamin IV drips one of my naturopathic friends talked me into.

Thanks ladies.
It's not done it since. I'm not taking B6 the only vitamins I'm taking is D and folic acid. I was on antibiotics tho so maybe it was that. Finished the coarse now.
Have a scan on the 1st April and another on 9th it cant come quick enough.
My last scan went so well but I still cant help but worry a bit.
Its so hard when I have had misscariges its like u just cant relax until after that dating scan.

Not necessarily fluorescent yellow but definitely yellow cm is def a pregnancy symptom for me, I've had it early in all 3 of my pregnancies but never at ay other time in my life.

I had it at like 6 DPO this time around-perhaps a piece of the forming mucous plug? Oh, mucous plug-how gross you are.

Not necessarily fluorescent yellow but definitely yellow cm is def a pregnancy symptom for me, I've had it early in all 3 of my pregnancies but never at ay other time in my life.

Thank you for the reassurance
It's all back to normal now. It only did it the once and it was neon yellow.
Not had anything since but the normal pale yellow stuff.

I had it at like 6 DPO this time around-perhaps a piece of the forming mucous plug? Oh, mucous plug-how gross you are.

Yes I think that is what it is hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->