Fluttering at 11wks?! Second baby. Anyone else?!

L

LilMiss_91

I know some people will tell me it's far too early but I've felt something a few times over the last few days and I wasn't sure at first. I thought maybe it was just my uterus stretching and growing but last night I was laying in bed and what I felt was definitely baby! It was deep inside my pelvis, (nowhere near where I get gas bubbles). And it was intermittent but went on for a good couple of minutes. The only way I can describe it is if any of you have ever caught a grasshopper in your hands and felt it jumping against your fingers? I know that's such a random description :haha: but honestl the only thing I can think of that's similar.
I didn't feel my son until 18wks but I have noticed that it's already firm above my pubic bone whereas he didn't pop out until about 14-15wks. So wondering if this could make a difference.
Literally just felt it again as I was writing this. Felt like a massive backflip that time! Please someone tell me I'm not completely mad?!

I felt this one a couple times that early

Your not going mad...your just feeling your baby for the first time. So exciting! Hope I'll feel mine at 11 weeks.

Yes I definitely 100% felt my second baby move that early - it's lovely!

Yep been feeling movement since 10 weeks!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->