Flutters that feel like kicks

Lilbean2

Reaction score
Hey ladies, maybe it's just me being lame lol
So I was just standing around and my lower and felt like something is moving around, like kicks that felt like flutters.
I'm meant to b 9+4 by lmp and 8+2 by scan is that even possible or isit just crazy imagination.

There is no way you can feel a baby this early on its just to small. Its more than likely wind. :)

If this is your first pregnancy then I agree that it's probably too early to feel anything. I felt my second at about 10/11 weeks and I'm sure I've felt a wee movement this time already too.
s x

I felt this baby once at 9 weeks, and then more consistently by 10 weeks, but it's also my third and I think I'm measuring big. If it's your first, you may have to wait a bit longer to feel real movement. I felt my first at 16 weeks. :flower:

Also, just wanted to say that it may not be wind. It could also be twitching muscles, which is a lot easier to confuse with baby movement. If you keep feeling it and want to know for sure, you can also get a Doppler and use it on the spot where you felt the sensation and see if that's where baby is. That's how I confirmed it was baby this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->