Flutters

Hi Tasha! Yes I'm good thanks - made it to twelve weeks :happydance:

How are you doing? Congratulations on having a girl. Have you had your twenty week scan?

So pleased for you hun! Yes have had a 16 week and a 20 week scan :D
Got another at 36 and any extra that my obstetrician would like to put me in for (I won't complain :p )
I'm doing great thanks, admittingly Iv been a paranoid wreck at any little aches or pains ,but all seems well with my little girly :)
Are you going to be finding out the gender?
Xx

That's good. No I'm not planning to find out. It'll be a nice surprise:flower:

I've got my twelve week scan next week so feeling quite nervous and hoping everything will be OK

with my DS I felt him starting probably around 14 weeks and then concrete movements starting at like 16 weeks. With this one I've felt little flutters from the start of 13 weeks, and last night there were definite flutter/movement that was too persistent to be anything else. Definitely unsettling at first and then you kind of are lulled into the security of knowing that it's baby in there. This baby ALSO measures a week ahead. Our dating scan was right on target, since then we measure larger LOL. Same happened with DS and he was born via c-section at 39 weeks at 10lbs 3 oz.

This is my first pregnancy so I'm probably just feeling gas right now! I still get excited every time I feel it though!

Don't doubt yourself too much! I felt flutters with my first around 13 weeks, and the first actual "kick" at 15 weeks. I didn't tell anyone other than my hubby until 16 weeks, I think, because I figured no one would believe me that early. But those feelings only got stronger and they were definitely the baby! I totally believe it's possible to feel them now, some won't feel it until later it just depends on the positioning of everything, how active your baby is, etc.

Oh wow! There's times I'll be like half awake when I roll over at night and I think I feel him move

I've been starting to feel slight flutters but nothing big. I found out at my ultrasound yesterday that I have an anterior placenta, so it may take a while still. Though our boy is extremely active.

Oh wow! There's times I'll be like half awake when I roll over at night and I think I feel him move

So, I had my 12 week appointment today, my doctor was attempting to stay on the baby's heartbeat with the doppler with much difficulty. There was clearly a good, strong heartbeat we could catch for a few seconds, but the whole time she was flabbergasted at how active my baby was, you could hear the movements on the doppler, too, haha. Anyway, I told her that I feel like I've already started feeling flutters and her reply was, "I don't doubt it, that baby is crazy!" haha :haha: ... so I feel more justified in saying I feel flutters when my doctor believes me :thumbup:

Oh my gosh! That's good that you've got an active little one! At every one of my ultrasounds I've had so far, my bf asks if I can feel the baby moving since we can see it on the screen and I tell him no not yet haha, I can't wait until I know for sure that I feel our little one moving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->