FOB's mum

A

annawrigley

took me to mamas and papas today and bought me a cot and mattress :):)
was really nice of her x

Thats really nice,
i can't wait till i start getting all that stuff,
It seems like for ever away even though i know it goes quick lol.
xxx

thts where im planning on getting mine from they have some really nice ones but hoping for a good sale :p

Thats lovely, i got my cotbed from mamas and papas and i love it

You got the same cot as me :haha: mine was deliveried this morning and i assembled it but i havent got a mattress waiting to see i they go down abit in sales .. iv got the white bibi one your lucky FOB's mum got it you .. i darnt ask mine to buy me anything she offered but i feel cheeky asking for things lol specially around christmas cause shes got a 9yr old to buy for and 2 other kids.. and the 9yrs birthday is in january same for FOB's :haha:
x

You got the same cot as me :haha: mine was deliveried this morning and i assembled it but i havent got a mattress waiting to see i they go down abit in sales .. iv got the white bibi one your lucky FOB's mum got it you .. i darnt ask mine to buy me anything she offered but i feel cheeky asking for things lol specially around christmas cause shes got a 9yr old to buy for and 2 other kids.. and the 9yrs birthday is in january same for FOB's :haha:
x

i have it in white too :dance:
yea well she said she would buy me one and i was like 'aw ok yeah thanks' not thinking she really would but today she just came and picked me up and went and got it! wasnt complaining!
xx

Really glad for you. :) It's the Christmas spirit in people. :p x

Lucky :) shame fob's mum cant drive :rofl: shed proberley come round and see me and stuff if she could cause shes really nice lol .. she actually offered that i could go meadowhall with there family but i said i cant cause i was going there the week after anyway for my birthday and i didnt see the point going twice lol x

aww, thats mice of her, i love mamas and papas stuff the one by me is a clearence mamas and papas so its even better cause everything is reduced just because its been on display or has a lil scratch on it :D

Becy as youve got the same cot can i ask what bedding youve got? its really confusing me :blush: because i thought you had to get sheets etc which were the same dimensions as the cot but i cant find any that are...
im probably being really stupid about this, does it matter about the sizes of stuff or should i just get things that say "suitable for cot"???
and did you get the bedding from mamas and papas too or somewhere else?
sorry for stupid question :dohh:
xx

I havent got my bedding yet .. but i wasnt getting it from there and i havent thought about sizes i just thought any would be ok .. maybe fitted sheets need to be the right size but not like the cover and everything like that cause if its too big i dont think that matters? i havent actually a clue sorry lol no help im not but im just getting normal bedding to be precise im getting lollipop lane bedding i might look with the fitted sheets though at sizes but everything else should be fine :shrug: xx

Anna is the cot the same dimensions as most other cots?

With bumpers and quilts they are suitable for cots and cotbeds (doesnt make sense to me at all!) i have a cotbed and it fits really nicely but in the cot at my mums there is far too much quilt and A LOT of it is tucked under the mattress!! As far as im aware thats the same for all quilts and bumpers.

Blankets and sheets are sized for cots OR cotbeds and you cant get them from anywhere. :thumbup:

With bumpers and quilts they are suitable for cots and cotbeds (doesnt make sense to me at all!) i have a cotbed and it fits really nicely but in the cot at my mums there is far too much quilt and A LOT of it is tucked under the mattress!! As far as im aware thats the same for all quilts and bumpers.

Blankets and sheets are sized for cots OR cotbeds and you cant get them from anywhere. :thumbup:

it says on the website its "Height: 97 x Width: 66 x Length: 126cm approx." i think its normal cot size...... :blush:
great, thank you :) so a blanket/sheet sized for "a cot" would do fine, doesnt matter about exact measurements?
xxx

it says on the website its "Height: 97 x Width: 66 x Length: 126cm approx." i think its normal cot size...... :blush:
great, thank you :) so a blanket/sheet sized for "a cot" would do fine, doesnt matter about exact measurements?
xxx

it shouldnt do, i doubt the cot is a different size to the conventional size so should be perfect, if you have doubts though just open it carefully so you can return it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->