Folies not maturing!

pixie77

Reaction score
Day 10 scan for IUI today and my one, yes only one dominant follie hadn't grown. It is only 12mm!

I have recently had a lap for endo, which they removed and was told to try naturally and IUI. We were advised to not use drugs due to possible early menopause issues, so we have been trying it all naturally.

I am going back on Day 12 for them to decide what to do next. I'm guessing if its not maturing, there is no point in continuing this cycle and converting it to cycle tracking instead.

Advice please, what does it mean if my follicles are growing?

Sorry I posted this in the wrong place & I have no idea how to delete it.

i can understand how your feeling a little, im on injections and on cd 17 my follie was only 7.8. im on my 2nd round and my 1st cycle was excellent and moved very quickly unfortunatley it didnt work. hope you have more success on your next scan, good luck x

I had the same problem and I did some research on what I could take if anything to make them bigger. I found it! Bee pollen and royal jelly! I starting taking it after last months ov when the ultrasound said it had only gotten to 16.5. This month I had not only 1 follie but 2 and they were bigger than 25 by the time I ov!!!!! I got it at GNC look up Y.S. bee pollen,royal jelly, propilus. They are capsule form and my dr said this is safe to take with clomid. I did not originally tell him I taking it but after we saw 2 follies I told him. The nurse said-Keep doing whatever your doing its working! I figured at this point I will try anything ya know! And this is organic and good for many other problems as well! Good Luck!!!!!
Crossing my finger for a :bfp: this month seeing we had 2 chances!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->