follicles size in cd9

mera.mera

Reaction score
I did an ultrasound today .. its my CD9 and i had only one follicle was 9mm i feel disappointed .. is there any hope to be bigger in the next few days i haven't regular ovulation .. i ovulate sometimes from cd 13 to cd 17 not before and not after .. and its mostly cd 14, 15

yes, it grows 2-3 mm per day so by CD 15 it will be ready to ovulate. Maybe CD16 but 9mm sounds normal

if it helps anything i agree with the PP, they grow about 2 mm per day.

I didn't take clomide or anything does it grow 2 to 3 mm per day?? I checked it with ultrasound in cd12 and its 9 to 10 mm too.. more disappointing

Sorry to hear. Unfortunately I don't know if there is a difference in medicated and unmedicated cycles. I would't worry because it's the increase in LH that causes you to O.

Sorry to hear. Unfortunately I don't know if there is a difference in medicated and unmedicated cycles. I would't worry because it's the increase in LH that causes you to O.

You mean when LH increses makes it bigger before ovulation?

I wud agree with TTC First. Its the LH that matures the egg inside the follicle and the LH surge causes the follicle rupture (ovulation). Its the FSH which causes the follicles to increase in size.

yes, as HisSweetheart added. When I go to the clinic they know I will O soon when my LH goes up. If you have low LH you won't O.

yes, as HisSweetheart added. When I go to the clinic they know I will O soon when my LH goes up. If you have low LH you won't O.

Ok after i got my positive opk the next day went to ultrasound and doctor said that my largest follicle is 12mm she dont know that i got positive opk the past day so i don't know what is going on??
P.s i dont have pcos which lead to fake positive opks

she should have taken some blood work to check your LH and your progesterone to make sure you ovulated.

MoBaby is right. Blood work will tell you how close you are to O u/s tells you how many mature follies you have. I really hope you are not close to O. My clinic wants follies at 17mm before triggering.

she should have taken some blood work to check your LH and your progesterone to make sure you ovulated.

MoBaby is right. Blood work will tell you how close you are to O u/s tells you how many mature follies you have. I really hope you are not close to O. My clinic wants follies at 17mm before triggering.

Doctors here stupid .. they don't do any blood test just check the follicle twice a cycle with ultrasound one early in cd11 and one near ovulation like cd14 or 15 .. my opk check LH starting from 40 unit and i got very dark line it was darker than control line so that's sure it was more than 40 and i can't test progestrone because she gave me duphaston tab to make progestrone better although she didnt check it with blood test but i had a miscarrisge 5 months ago so maybe thats the reason

Also during positive opk i got ovray pain and stretchy ewcm and temp droped then rised.. now i dont have any kind of ewcm or any sign of ovulating

Wow. We get daily blood and u/s, they don't want to miss a thing here. lol

Lets just hope that you didn't O with a 1.2 follie. If you did O with a small fall may that's your issue. I am sure there are others on here that have a short first part of their cycle (I forget what that is called). At least you may have identified your issue which is great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->