Follistim - Early Ovulation

lilnessi

Reaction score
So upset right now. This is my first cycle on injectables and i went in on CD 9 for ultrasound and bloodwork. I just got a call from the nurse and she said i have 3 Follicles on right (17, 14, 14) and 2 on left (15, 13). And said that i was ready for IUI on Monday and to take another dose of the follistim tonight. She then asked me to hold and said that they just got my bloodwork back and that it looks like i am going to ovulate and for me to come in today for IUI. So no additional injection and no trigger for this cycle. I already feel like this is a wasted cycle, i dont think any of my follicles are big enough to be mature (otherwise she wouldnt have asked for me to take another injection and to wait until monday). And i was really hoping to have at least 2 mature follicles this cycle and now im worried i wont get one... ugh..I was so hopeful that this first round on injectables would be the one i get my BFP but now im not sure that is even possible. Anyone out there know anyone who got a BFP with follies as small as mine?

Hi, honey! I'm sorry you're worried. I'm not in the same boat with you, though treatments world is so tricky. One gets A grade embies placed back and none survives. Another one has Bs and gets prego with both..We never know how our body will cope. But I truly think the game is not over. Hope for better and keep strong. All my positive thoughts going your way x

Thank Regin7, I am trying to be positive, at least I didn’t miss ovulation and the entire cycle. Hoping that at least 1 of my follies will lead to my bfp!

Hi, lovely! Just wanted to ask for the updates. It's been time since Jul, so you might have already got some good news..? Anyway do drop us a line.
I'm currenly a super happy one after bfp through donor egg round. Having all of the possible symptoms lol Hope this message will find you well.

Hi, lovely! Just wanted to ask for the updates. It's been time since Jul, so you might have already got some good news..? Anyway do drop us a line.
I'm currenly a super happy one after bfp through donor egg round. Having all of the possible symptoms lol Hope this message will find you well.
Hi Regin7, Congrats to you! unfortunately no good news here. On my 4th round of injectables, the first 2 i ovulated super early and the timing was just off, last round was a little better but my follie sizes werent that great. This time around i feel hopeful (had IUI yesterday), timing was good and follie size was good too! fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->