Follow up scan Monday!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by WhosThatGirl, Aug 21, 2009.

1. WhosThatGirl

WhosThatGirl Mommy of 4 amazing kids!

I just got a call from the Dr. today, I have my follow up ultrasound Monday morning. I had one last friday when I thought I was 4+6 and they saw a gestational sac which measured at 5+2. They saw 1 sac but couldn't see a heartbeat yet or much in the sac so I am going back Monday. I will be 6+5 based on the ultrasound due date, or 6+3 based on my LMP. Hoping we see a heartbeat this time! I'll update right after the appointment. I'm super hopeful and excited!

2. mia7771

mia7771 Member

Good luck Monday!! Cant wait to hear the good news!!!

3. Pearl_vincent

Pearl_vincent Well-Known Member

I remember goin to the hospital for pregnancy confirmation, the nurse during ultrasonic said, thats the baby and can you hear the heartbeat? Whoaa, I didnt hear anything, and I didnt see any baby, just a moon shape. and i just keep covering my mouth in disbelief, oh this tiny thing in me causes a lot of body uncomfortability but really, that small sac is inside me. WOW,wow, im goin to be a mother. My second appointment with doc will be tomorrow and im excited too. Goodluck to you girl, my hello to your baby's heartbeat!

4. Sweetie

Sweetie DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!

Good luck, can't wait for scan pictures

5. CocoaOne

CocoaOne Well-Known Member

Good luck! X

6. OULINA

OULINA Well-Known Member

oh... i can hardly wait too!!!:hugs:

dont forget to put those beautiful pictures up for us !!! i wanna see!!! i still think i saw 2 little thingings in there.... you got to let us know....:happydance:

i am gonna have mine on the 3rd of september ....oh how are the days gonna go by........:dohh::dohh::dohh:

7. bexie1985

bexie1985 Well-Known Member

good luck, i had that same thing happen to me, i think it happens quite alot, theses early scans are such a pain. Make sure you get a piccy, my hospital wouldnt let me have one until my 12week :( congrats xx