Food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food

So far two hot cross buns and a cup of tea! gotta try and have a better day than yesterday i ate too much white chocolate toblerone!! Ive got blueberry bagel envy! why cant we get those bad boys over here??? Yum. Xx

(Weejenb - are you addicted to frubes too since being pregnant?)

xxx

:O yes! I don't normally eat them but since baby I can't get enough of them :) They're really good frozen too btw :thumbup:

Edit - icklemonster, our tickers are the same! :D how are you feeling? x

I'm feeling like my little girl should hurry up and get a wiggle on out of my belly :) I never believed it when people said the last few weeks were hard and would go slowly, as my pregnancy flew by until about 35 weeks. Every day I wake up thinking ooooo is today the day then spend the whole day over-analysing every twinge lol. How are you doing?

On topic of thread, I started my day with scrambled eggs on toast followed by a frube :D I might go stick a frube in the freezer see what it is like! xxx

I'm feeling like my little girl should hurry up and get a wiggle on out of my belly :) I never believed it when people said the last few weeks were hard and would go slowly, as my pregnancy flew by until about 35 weeks. Every day I wake up thinking ooooo is today the day then spend the whole day over-analysing every twinge lol. How are you doing?

On topic of thread, I started my day with scrambled eggs on toast followed by a frube :D I might go stick a frube in the freezer see what it is like! xxx

I've been having contractions since this morning, and had my bloody show too - so today is a day of waiting I think! :D

On topic, I had Cheerios and a packet of crisps this morning. Currently munching a yummy sandwich, then more crisps and a cream doughnut :blush:

Ooooo good luck then hun, hope it all goes smoothly for you and you have a nice easy labour :) xxx

this thread is making me need a milkshake, and the nearest place i can get one of those is mcdonalds.
uhohs!

So far today I have had....
2 cheese toasties "yum"
4 yogurts....
3 strawberry milkshakes......

this thread is making me need a milkshake, and the nearest place i can get one of those is mcdonalds.
uhohs!

I have lots of things in for milkshake... I loveeeeeeeee them!
Iv been drinking nesquick strawberry milkshake :happydance:

What's everyone eaten today??
Today I have had "been a rubbish food day" -
Chocolate bar
Mini chedders
Half a large pizza
2 cheese toasties...... Something tells me iv had to much cheese today!

Oh and about 4 strawberry milkshakes :thumbup:

Having the odd few days of not wanting to eat anything really but still make my self for LO.....

What have you eaten??

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheeeeeessseeeee... my favorite! ;)

uhohs!

im at work, but i dont even have the makings of a milkshake at home. im just going to HAVE to go to mcdonalds. and get a cheeseburger.
arent i???

ARENT I????

So far two hot cross buns and a cup of tea! gotta try and have a better day than yesterday i ate too much white chocolate toblerone!! Ive got blueberry bagel envy! why cant we get those bad boys over here??? Yum. Xx

Great! Now I want a blueberry bagel... with cream cheese. MMMMMMMMM!

uhohs!

im at work, but i dont even have the makings of a milkshake at home. im just going to HAVE to go to mcdonalds. and get a cheeseburger.
arent i???

ARENT I????

YES !! RIGHT NOW !! THAT'S AN ORDER !!

Wow, I don't even like strawberry milk shakes but I kind of want one now...

uhohs!

arent i???

ARENT I????

Go for it! Iv just had my 5th milkshake with a cream egg...... Felt creative

:happydance:
thanks for the go ahead
i had chocolate biccies while i was waiting!

For breakfast I had a bowl of cereal and a toasted waffle with peanut butter and sliced banana on top......and I'm already thinking about lunch! It's 10:22 am here but I'm so hungry already! I've been extra hungry this past week, and yesterday at my appointment I had lost weight! Doesn't make sense....but oh well!

Ive now added a cheese ham and red onion toastie to my list! Still want a blueberry bagel! ive never seen them on sale! off to green lane at werkend i think:) xxx

^^^ Can you get blueberry bagels there? I never buy them (usually whole wheat) and they sparked my interest last shopping trip. And lightly toasted with cream cheese is even better. Bought them for my DS and I don't think I've even given him one :haha:

Weetabix and banana
Peanut butter sandwich
Apple
Leek and potato soup
Hummos and carrot
About 5 leftover Xmas chocolates .
Having salmon and veg for dinner .
That's loads!

^^^ Can you get blueberry bagels there? I never buy them (usually whole wheat) and they sparked my interest last shopping trip. And lightly toasted with cream cheese is even better. Bought them for my DS and I don't think I've even given him one :haha:

No i'd never heard of them until this thread now its all i can think of.lol. with cream cheese sounds yum. theres an amazing jewish bakery half an hour drive from me called Shalom,if anywhere does them in uk i think this could be the place! Cinnamon and raisin is about as exciting as bagels get in the uk.xxx

No i'd never heard of them until this thread now its all i can think of.lol. with cream cheese sounds yum. theres an amazing jewish bakery half an hour drive from me called Shalom,if anywhere does them in uk i think this could be the place! Cinnamon and raisin is about as exciting as bagels get in the uk.xxx

We have this bagel place (kinda far from me) called The Great Canadian Bagel and they have every creation imaginable! My favourite was the jalapeño cheddar bagel and they toast it and the butter just melts......mmmm.....darn it now I want one of those :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->