Food question

E

Ellianna

What does everyone eat?
Basically I am so hungry lately it's unbelievable! And I know it's kinda to be expected lol but I really wanna be carefull about what I'm eating and make sure I'm eating the right stuff for both me and the baby.
Anyone got any tips for healthy stuff that makes you feel full?
Thanks
:)

Ellianna
xx

loads of those fruit tubs, i could really eat all day so have had to get them just to pick on or I would be eating cream eggs all day...have major sweet craving! :)

I'm a bad one lol. I'm only craving bad stuff and fast food. So I make sure I take my vitamin everyday.
I try to make sure I eat fruit everyday though :happydance:

i just had a goodfellas think baked cheese and tomato pizza. Not great for you but mmm it was so nice.

As for healthy foods, how about some pasta? Or baked potato with salad? Fish is supposedly really good for you. I dont like any seafood though.

I love to eat plain yogurt with fresh strawberries in it! I sometimes put a little bit of maple sirup to make it sweeter, it's amazing.
Also pita bread with roasted garlic hummus is DELICIOUS!

try making ur own soup, its healthy and filling and u get to dictate the salt level, try carrot and parsnip, leek and potato, or root vegetable (swede, onion and carrot) just boil the veg as u would normaly after cutting into cube size, add salt and pepper, chuck in a veg stock cubeand boil till veg cooked, when boiled leave to cool a bit blitz in a blender till how u like it (smooth/chunky) voila a soup!!! if u have a sweet tooth try chopping up fruit eg, apples pears banana's grapes pop them in a bowl smoother in yoghurt of ur choice and mix...yummiieee or make an crumble but instead of using a crumble topping use oats... much healthier... another filling one i found is mozzarella cheese, avacado and tomato sliced with a little black pepper and balsamic vineger, and my last one is grilled chicken with roast veggies... mmmm X

try making ur own soup, its healthy and filling and u get to dictate the salt level, try carrot and parsnip, leek and potato, or root vegetable (swede, onion and carrot) just boil the veg as u would normaly after cutting into cube size, add salt and pepper, chuck in a veg stock cubeand boil till veg cooked, when boiled leave to cool a bit blitz in a blender till how u like it (smooth/chunky) voila a soup!!! if u have a sweet tooth try chopping up fruit eg, apples pears banana's grapes pop them in a bowl smoother in yoghurt of ur choice and mix...yummiieee or make an crumble but instead of using a crumble topping use oats... much healthier... another filling one i found is mozzarella cheese, avacado and tomato sliced with a little black pepper and balsamic vineger, and my last one is grilled chicken with roast veggies... mmmm X

Mmmm sounds tasty!!
Thanks hun, I shall try that
(The OH has decided he would like to try it aswel, and as he's bedbound, I have to make it! Knew I shouldn't have let him read this..! lol)
Chicken with roast veggies, yum yum!
xx

no probs, i have the same prob, appetite of a hippo, and i know i have to work it off after jr is born and only have just over a year till my wedding so have tried to eat sensibly...(with the occassional...ok regular....hmmm ok daily treat lol!!!).... if i think of anymore ill pop them down for you... and as for OH he can do the same after ur LO is born and make u the food HEHE X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->