food questions

1st_baby

Hi im new here..well somewhat new lol

I have a few questions ..I do take critasism well so please dont hold back lol

1) I only breast feed about 5 times per day now going to 1 soon ..the rest is fed by formula ..my son is 2 months old alomst 3 months and is 11lbs so hes quite the piglet ..I have noticed that this formula thing aint so cheap lol 900mg in 2 weeks and 25$ later sooo im thinking about getting him parents choice from walmart any good with that ?

2) I have 2 bottles which i think are great but i need input ..1 is the evenflo glass classic bottle ! and the other the playtex drop ins which is better ..

3) Now tHis i know will have ppl going nuts lol I gave my son some baby oatmeal .....hes been handling it like a champ ..the only reason i gave him some is he is eating 40+ onz of milk per day the max is 32 I think some one told me ..now I was told oat meal was to hard on tummy so i got him rice (nestle rice cereal) easy to digest ..what are your expirencecs with this ..
He will be 3 months in 2 weeks

p.s breast feeding was a lil complicated for me and baby (C-SECTION)

I got ripped into for feeding Charlotte carrots, even though the pediatrician told me to...she was 5 weeks old. She only gets about a teaspoon full once a day...before her bath. She also gets rice cereal mixed with her formula. She was eating 12oz every hour to two. She handles the carrots and the rice, is MUCH more content and seems much happier. My nephew was on the Parent's Choice formula from Wal-Mart and he did great on it....and his mom used the Playtex drop in bottles and they loved it. I use the Playtex advance evenflow or something like that. I like 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->