Food

proxy bump

Reaction score
Its almost three am and I keep having to get up to eat.

Its been like that for pretty much the entire day. Im guessing little man is going through a small growth spurt; the only downside is all food and drink causes heartburn...including milk!

Anyone have some tips or solutions? Im only eating small amounts of food at a time in order to fend off heartburn and im halfway through my liquid antacid (yuck) bottle and its only been a week. And as I mentioned; everything gives me heartburn.

Help? Lol

I felt your pain, im sorry to report nothing helped me. Id get heartburn off mouthfuls of water, it can become so frustrating.

I felt your pain, im sorry to report nothing helped me. Id get heartburn off mouthfuls of water, it can become so frustrating.

Thats so sad to hear, lol.

But I think I can tough it out for seven more weeks or so. It wasnt too terrible until todays vast hunger kicked in.

I'm in the same boat. For the last month I wake up starving at 3am. I have to have a bowl of cereal. There for while I had bad heart burn too. Nothing helped. Like you not even milk. :( I don't know what changed but the heart burn is not so bad anymore. Hope yours gets better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->