Foods Pregnant Women SHOULD Eat

Monkey tails!

"Frozen banana's dipped in melted chocolate and frozen"

Yummmm. :happydance:

Normally I love olives but since I've been pregnant I hate them!

I've been having chocolate a lot at the moment because of the energy content. I'm not sure on savoury midnight snacks when my stomach is grumbling though because I don't want to put on too much weight.

I actually have had a really hard time stomaching chocolate since I got pregnant. It's weird for me.

I may have had a bad piece or something, but I find myself feeling pretty turned off of chocolate lately.

Mr. Goodbars used to be my favorite, but the last one I tried to eat tasted like an old shoe.

I'm the same Aragorn, I just want to eat fruit all the time and drink loads of milk. I'm glad i've got healthy cravings :)

Now it's all about the blueberry-banana smoothies.... Mmmmmmmmm

Wow- had to avoid this thread for a couple days- food= ICK
Now cinnamon rolls sound sooo yummy!

Lets see ive been researching because i have bad eating habits and i want to get into a cycle of eating more healthier ! And i found Avacados are really good for you when your pregnant they are high in vitamins and folic acid:thumbup:

Avocados are probably one of the only healthy things that I can eat when I feel so sick.

prepared fruit salad- can you really eat that?! i thought that would go in the same category as prepared salad?! Which is a stay away food. i'd love it if i can have fruit salad!!

I'm not big on chocolate right now either- i am normally a chocoholic :D I can eat it i just don't feel like it....

I crave fresh foods- fruit & salads. I said to my boss today, pregnancy is a good idea as its the best i have eaten in years!! :) hehehehe

I love my strawberries and blueberries mixed in greek yogurt. yummmmy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->